Naked Organs was founded by a diverse group of family and friends including an Indigenous shareholder in Southern Alberta in 2022.
Coming from cross functional backgrounds in small business, health, wellness and with a passion for livestock, we know what many don't...yet. That is, bison and beef organ meats are the most nutrient dense and bioavailable whole foods humans can incorporate into their daily routines. But we, like most people, don't find eating organs the "funnest", tastiest or the most convenient.
With all that in mind, we set out to tackle a few key issues and now offer our customers something truly amazing.
- Our products offer consumers an alternative for getting the benefits and nutrients of organ meats conveniently through a freeze dried and capsulized nutraceutical.
- We wanted our consumers to feel like the products they purchase are contributing to a more sustainable livestock industry here in Alberta.
- We wanted our consumers to have confidence that the products they get are 100% organic and come from grass fed and finished ruminant animals. Locally farmed and produced in Alberta.
- We want our consumers to be able to achieve health and wellness without breaking the bank.
- Our business model and products are designed to put money back into our consumers' pockets by eliminating unnecessary synthetic supplements.
- We wanted to offer consumers more options, which in our case is bison
- 180 (500mg) Capsules.
- 6 Capsules/serving (1 month supply).
- A great way to get the benefits of each product (Heart, Liver & Kidney) packed into 1, full of rare peptides, good for athletic performance, muscle recovery & injuries, heart health, renal support and so much more.
- The kidneys’ main job is to remove wastes and extra fluid from your body. Your kidneys will also remove acid that is produced by the cells of your body. Important in today’s world, our kidneys keep a balance of water, salts, and minerals (electrolytes) in your blood. Ingesting kidney is said to help our kidneys, which means it will improve of lymphatic system, detoxification, and stimulation of our immune system.
- Oxidative stress is an imbalance between the generation of free radicals and the antioxidant system, which causes damage to biomolecules. This, in turn, may lead the body to the occurrence of many chronic degenerative diseases. Therefore, it is very important to know the functioning of those endogenous (and exogenous) antioxidants systems to prevent such diseases. Ingesting kidney and the nutrient profile produces the endogenous antioxidants to help this system.
Kidney contains vitamins such as zinc, folate, iron, copper, phosphorus, selenium, manganese and B vitamins, similar to heart. Kidney contains Vitamin K2, which helps to distribute calcium throughout the body. A lot of people are low in electrolytes due to use of low nutrient water (RO or distilled) and mineral-depleted growing soil. Kidney is rich in minerals and electrolytes: potassium (regulation of blood pressure), magnesium (relaxation, muscle health), calcium (bone health) and sodium (nerve impulses and contraction and relaxation of muscles).
Diamine oxidase (DAO) is an important digestive enzyme in your body. DAO is used as a supplement to help with histamine intolerance, which can cause migraines and headaches, gut issues, and skin conditions. Kidney is full of DAO and has cofactors such as copper, magnesium and Vitamin B6 that are also provided and needed in order for DAO to do its job in the body. Magnesium deficiency may result in decreased DAO activity and excess histamine levels.As part of the lower urinary tract, prostate problems are common in men. The prostate is a small gland found only in men. It surrounds the tube that carries urine out of the body (urethra). About 50% of men between the ages of 51 and 60 have Benign Prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate), and that number jumps to 70% among men aged 60 to 69 and around 80% of men over 70 years of age. Healthy kidneys filter about a half cup of blood every minute, removing wastes and extra water to make urine. With the benefits of ingesting kidney this has the possibility of helping kidney function along with lifestyle changes in men.
- Our organs are locally sourced from ranchers in Alberta, known for producing some of the best bison in the world!
- These organs come from bison that are grass-fed & finished, ensuring that you get only the purest and highest-quality product. With no hormones, GMOs, pesticides, fillers, flow agents, or magnesium stearate in our liver.